cackle in Chinese
How to pronounce "cackle"Use "cackle" in a sentence
past tense: cackled past participle: cackled plural: cackles present participle: cackling
- The naval officer cackled and faber smiled .
- They started cackling .
- After each joke the old man cackled enjoyment .
- This alarmed the hen, which instantly set up a cackling .
- A speckled hen swaggered down the main street of the "settlement", cackling foolishly .
- Hey , hey , hey ! what is all the cackling for
- " snow , " the moon called down again , cackling
- “ no , it stalks me . ” my young friend cackles
- The will doesn ' t say anything about a cackling overbearing
- He that would have eggs must endure the cackling of hens
- a loud laugh suggestive of a hen''s cackle
- noisy talk
Synonyms: yak, yack, yakety-yak, chatter,
- the sound made by a hen after laying an egg
- emit a loud, unpleasant kind of laughing
- squawk shrilly and loudly, characteristic of hens
- talk or utter in a cackling manner; "The women cackled when they saw the movie star step out of the limousine"