cabinet in Chinese
[ 'kæbinit ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "cabinet"Synonyms of "cabinet"Use "cabinet" in a sentence
- Strips of tape covered the glass cabinets .
- There were built-in cabinets in the kitchen .
- The previous cabinet went out of power in 1989 .
- The cabinet evolved from the privy council .
- Facing the window stood a curiously wrought cabinet .
- He had held many important offices in the french cabinet .
- Jim struck the cabinet repeatedly, but there was no response .
- They have desks , sofas , bookcases and cabinets on sale .
- I replied at once that i was sure the cabinet would give me leave .
- On the front of the cabinet are on-off switches for sample-feed pump .
- a piece of furniture resembling a cupboard with doors and shelves and drawers; for storage or display
- housing for electronic instruments, as radio or television
- a storage compartment for clothes and valuables; usually it has a lock
Synonyms: locker, storage locker,
- persons appointed by a head of state to head executive departments of government and act as official advisers
"cabinet minister" in Chinese, "cabinet organ" in Chinese, "inner cabinet" in Chinese, "japan cabinet" in Chinese, "cabinet crisis" in Chinese, "cabinet photograph" in Chinese, "shadow cabinet" in Chinese, "cabinet pudding" in Chinese, "cabinet piano" in Chinese, "cabinding protein" in Chinese, "cabine twork" in Chinese, "cabined" in Chinese, "cabinel body" in Chinese, "cabines" in Chinese, "cabinet light" in Chinese, "cabinet affairs minister" in Chinese, "cabinet air conditioner" in Chinese, "cabinet air conditioner mitsubishi" in Chinese,