cabbage in Chinese
[ 'kæbidʒ ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "cabbage"Use "cabbage" in a sentence
- A rabbit lopped among cabbages .
- May i trouble you for a little cabbage ?
- We can also pickle red cabbage .
- Strain off the water from the cabbage when it is cooked .
- The cabbage has been overcooked .
- It grows like a cabbage .
- More of the land is planted to cabbages than to tomatoes .
- A crop of tomatoes enriches the soil and makes it suitable for growing cabbage .
- Did you also get ground pork , cabbage , garlic and pepper for the filling ?
- We shall have frost tonight , do n't forget to cover up the cabbages with the mat .
- any of various types of cabbage
- any of various cultivars of the genus Brassica oleracea grown for their edible leaves or flowers
Synonyms: cultivated cabbage, Brassica oleracea,
- informal terms for money
Synonyms: boodle, bread, clams, dinero, dough, gelt, kale, lettuce, lolly, lucre, loot, moolah, pelf, scratch, shekels, simoleons, sugar, wampum, Verb
- make off with belongings of others
Synonyms: pilfer, purloin, pinch, abstract, snarf, swipe, hook, sneak, filch, nobble, lift,
"cabbage palm" in Chinese, "skunk cabbage" in Chinese, "celery cabbage" in Chinese, "cabauw" in Chinese, "cabawin" in Chinese, "cabaz" in Chinese, "cabb" in Chinese, "cabbabe" in Chinese, "cabbage and meatballs" in Chinese, "cabbage and mint" in Chinese, "cabbage and mutton curry" in Chinese, "cabbage and white gourd soup" in Chinese,