cab in Chinese
[ kæb ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "cab"Synonyms of "cab"Use "cab" in a sentence
past tense: cabbed past participle: cabbed plural: cabs present participle: cabbing
- Inez climbed into the cab unaided .
- The cab driver thought smugly .
- There were no cabs that day .
- The fiction of the cab had been tacitly abandoned .
- The cab crawled along, and she was in an agony of impatience .
- Would you like a cab ?
- The crew laughed and yelled until the cab drove away .
- "i've been seeing irene," said jolyon when the cab started .
- The cab rolled off .
- Outside were cabs and taxis and a line of hotel runners .
- a car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money
Synonyms: hack, taxi, taxicab,
- small two-wheeled horse-drawn carriage; with two seats and a folding hood
- a compartment at the front of a motor vehicle or locomotive where driver sits
- ride in a taxicab
"gipsy cab" in Chinese, "privilege cab" in Chinese, "karaoke cabs" in Chinese, "cab rank" in Chinese, "black cab" in Chinese, "caazapa" in Chinese, "caazapá" in Chinese, "caazapá department" in Chinese, "caazon" in Chinese, "caa’ing whale" in Chinese, "cab air suspension" in Chinese, "cab apron" in Chinese, "cab apron hinge" in Chinese, "cab arrangement" in Chinese,