c in Chinese
How to pronounce "c"Synonyms of "c""c" in a sentence"c" meaning
- Vitamin c is destroyed when overheated .
- It contains vitamin a and vitamin c .
- C is the set of contracted ideas in a .
- The thermometer registered 32 c .
- C is a positive constant, the spring constant .
- Let u and v be nonconsecutive vertices on c .
- The ring c is called the integral closure of a in b .
- The thermometer recorded 40 c .
- Vertical movement of c is prevented by the support .
- An inner bridge b of a cycle c in g is transferable .
- the 3rd letter of the Roman alphabet
- the speed at which light travels in a vacuum; the constancy and universality of the speed of light is recognized by defining it to be exactly 299,792,458 meters per second
Synonyms: speed of light, light speed, Adjective
- being ten more than ninety
Synonyms: hundred, one hundred, 100,
"c of s" in Chinese, "l of c" in Chinese, "c sig o" in Chinese, "b组蚊媒簿" in Chinese, "b组乙型溶血性链球菌" in Chinese, "b组织" in Chinese, "b组蜱媒病毒" in Chinese, "b组蜱媒簿" in Chinese, "c create circle from centre point" in Chinese, "c era una volta il west" in Chinese, "c (new york city subway service)" in Chinese, "c - charon boosters" in Chinese,