by-product in Chinese
How to pronounce "by-product"Synonyms of "by-product""by-product" in a sentence"by-product" meaning
- Copyright was a by-product of the renaissance .
- They're the by-product of an acquisitive society, refuse, that's all .
- There's just a child that has to be born, the by-product of good nights in milan .
- Useful drugs are made from inorganic substances or are plant and animal by-product .
- In a sense, output from leys in the form of milk and meat is a by-product of tillage farming .
- The only way to pay for the owens valley aqueduct was to sell not only the water, but also the valuable by-product electric power .
- The production of plasterboard and plaster from by-product gypsum in 1964 in the united kingdom represented 14% and 3% of the total production .
- a product made during the manufacture of something else
Synonyms: byproduct, spin-off,
- a secondary and sometimes unexpected consequence
What is the meaning of by-product in Chinese and how to say by-product in Chinese? by-product Chinese meaning, by-product的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.