by their nature in Chinese
- The elites are by their nature a factor contributing to underdevelopment .
- It is his instinct to reckon on women as constant by their nature .
- Web services , by their nature , typically do not maintain state information during their interactions
- And by their nature , manual test procedures often fail to uncover all the defects they should
- Handle corrosive , toxic , viscous material equipment are advised by their nature , the compact layout
- But , state - owned enterprises can be just used as policy instruments by their nature of state - owned property rights
- Techniques , which by their nature , cannot be controlled for the safety of the opponent and dangerous and uncontrolled attacks
- The remaining bills and subsidiary legislation will be handled by their nature in accordance with normal procedures
- I do question whether these differences , by their nature , justify the denial to music s development of assistance granted these other fields
- Grid technology also assists users with applications that , by their nature , don t lend themselves to executing in a parallel fashion but need to run immediately
- More examples： 1 2
"their god" in Chinese, "vent their grievance" in Chinese, "their crippled daughter" in Chinese, "their daughter haven" in Chinese, "become their advocate" in Chinese, "talk about their weekends" in Chinese, "projections and their policy" in Chinese, "materials and their uses" in Chinese, "idioms and their stories" in Chinese, "by the-head" in Chinese, "by the-log" in Chinese, "by the-stern" in Chinese, "by their fruits shall ye know them" in Chinese, "by their mid-teens" in Chinese, "by then" in Chinese, "by these presents" in Chinese, "by this" in Chinese, "by this criterion by this standard" in Chinese,