by the action of in Chinese
How to pronounce "by the action of""by the action of" in a sentence
- Nitrosophenols are formed very easily by the action of nitrous acid on phenols .
- The level of the petrol in the chamber is kept constant by the action of a float .
- This substance is bleached by the action of light and converted into a yellow and finally a white material .
- This is made possible by the action of the crystalline lens and the ciliary muscle to which it is attached .
- The fish is preserved uncleaned and it appears that the nitrosamines are produced by the action of salt-tolerant bacteria .
- There are some methylmercuric compounds which do not liberate methylmercury for extraction by the action of strong halide acids alone .
- Solar cells work by the action of light on electrons
- Photographs are produced by the action of light on film
- Anyone can end up a victim . . . injured by the actions of others
- She cleared it by the action of acids