buy in Chinese
[ bai ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "buy"Synonyms of "buy"Use "buy" in a sentence
past tense: bought past participle: bought present participle: buying
- They've bought zire's place cheaply .
- I buy shoes and clothes in the night market .
- She buys her xmas presents on layaway .
- Two copies of the same book have been bought by mistake .
- They bought a dog to prevent any burglaries .
- Buying tires has become confusing .
- I will buy her some new clothes tomorrow .
- Mary has bought a lace cover for the table .
- She buys many things by careful spending .
- They are eager to buy their government bonds .
- an advantageous purchase; "she got a bargain at the auction"; "the stock was a real buy at that price"
Synonyms: bargain, steal, Verb
- accept as true; "I can''t buy this story"
- obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction; "The family purchased a new car"; "The conglomerate acquired a new company"; "She buys for the big department store"
- acquire by trade or sacrifice or exchange; "She wanted to buy his love with her dedication to him and his work"
- make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence; "This judge can be bought"
Synonyms: bribe, corrupt, grease one''s palms,
- be worth or be capable of buying; "This sum will buy you a ride on the train"
"bought" in Chinese, "buy boat" in Chinese, "impulse buying" in Chinese, "selective buying" in Chinese, "best buy" in Chinese, "forward buying" in Chinese, "buxus sempervirens" in Chinese, "buxus sinica" in Chinese, "buxus-arten" in Chinese, "buxy" in Chinese, "buxy bayada" in Chinese, "buy a birthday gift" in Chinese, "buy a birthday present for her friend" in Chinese, "buy a bottle of cola" in Chinese, "buy a bounce" in Chinese,