button in Chinese
[ 'bʌtn ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "button"Synonyms of "button""button" in a sentence"button" meaning
past tense: buttoned past participle: buttoned plural: buttons present participle: buttoning
- These push buttons can activate the elevator .
- Press the button for the elevator .
- Everything on the submarine was buttoned up .
- This coat buttons , but that one zips .
- The impresario had buttoned his astrakhan coat .
- She pins the large button on him .
- You switch the radio on by pressing this button .
- Dash , there goes another button !
- The button moves the whole mechanism .
- I have never met any and so buttoned up .
- a round fastener sewn to shirts and coats etc to fit through buttonholes
- any artifact that resembles a button
- an electrical switch operated by pressing; "the elevator was operated by push buttons"; "the push beside the bed operated a buzzer at the desk"
Synonyms: push button, push,
- a device that when pressed will release part of a mechanism
- a female sexual organ homologous to the penis
Synonyms: clitoris, clit,
- a round flat badge displaying information and suitable for pinning onto a garment; "they passed out campaign buttons for their candidate"
- any of various plant parts that resemble buttons
- fasten with buttons; "button the dress"
- provide with buttons; "button a shirt"
"bell button" in Chinese, "pearl button" in Chinese, "button boot" in Chinese, "button man" in Chinese, "button ball" in Chinese, "press button" in Chinese, "panic button" in Chinese, "collar button" in Chinese, "hot button" in Chinese, "buttom cl plate" in Chinese, "buttom clamping plate" in Chinese, "buttom sampling tube" in Chinese, "buttomangrove" in Chinese, "buttomsamplingtube" in Chinese, "button arrangement" in Chinese, "button assignment" in Chinese, "button attaching" in Chinese, "button attaching machine" in Chinese,