business in Chinese
[ 'biznis ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "business"Synonyms of "business""business" in a sentence"business" meaning
- Business is terrible. i am calling it quits .
- He was of no use at all in the business .
- She is not too nice in her business methods .
- Business is always brisk before christmas .
- Do you mean that it's none of my business ?
- I have to go to london on business tomorrow .
- That much will be enough to do his business ...
- Whatever prospers my business is good .
- He has a deep stake in the business .
- Everybody 's business is nobody 's business .
- incidental activity performed by an actor for dramatic effect; "his business with the cane was hilarious"
Synonyms: stage business, byplay,
- the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money; "he''s not in my line of business"
Synonyms: occupation, job, line of work, line,
- the activity of providing goods and services involving financial and commercial and industrial aspects; "computers are now widely used in business"
Synonyms: commercial enterprise, business enterprise,
- the volume of commercial activity; "business is good today"; "show me where the business was today"
- a rightful concern or responsibility; "it''s none of your business"; "mind your own business"
- an immediate objective; "gossip was the main business of the evening"
- business concerns collectively; "Government and business could not agree"
Synonyms: business sector,
- a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it; "he bought his brother''s business"; "a small mom-and-pop business"; "a racially integrated business concern"
Synonyms: concern, business concern, business organization, business organisation,
- customers collectively; "they have an upper class clientele"
Synonyms: clientele, patronage,