bus in Chinese
[ bʌs ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "bus"Synonyms of "bus""bus" in a sentence"bus" meaning
past tense: bused past participle: bused plural: busses present participle: busing
- I had to wait a full hour for the bus .
- The bus stops right in front of our house .
- My home is only a bus stop from the college .
- I would rather walk than take a bus .
- I have got to go to work by bus tomorrow .
- He came just as the bus was about to leave .
- I must go -- i have a bus to catch .
- The bus was so crowded that nobody could move ..
- The bus stopped to take on more passengers .
- Buses to oxford run every half hour .
- a vehicle carrying many passengers; used for public transport; "he always rode the bus to work"
Synonyms: autobus, coach, charabanc, double-decker, jitney, motorbus, motorcoach, omnibus, passenger vehicle,
- a car that is old and unreliable; "the fenders had fallen off that old bus"
Synonyms: jalopy, heap,
- an electrical conductor that makes a common connection between several circuits; "the busbar in this computer can transmit data either way between any two components of the system"
- the topology of a network whose components are connected by a busbar
Synonyms: bus topology, Verb
- remove used dishes from the table in restaurants
- ride in a bus
- send or move around by bus; "The children were bussed to school"
"buss" in Chinese, "school bus" in Chinese, "shuttle bus" in Chinese, "bus driver" in Chinese, "bus queue" in Chinese, "bus girl" in Chinese, "bus way" in Chinese, "bus nod" in Chinese, "service bus" in Chinese, "burzonovsky" in Chinese, "burzotta" in Chinese, "burzum" in Chinese, "burzynsky" in Chinese, "burūjird" in Chinese, "bus (big size) repair skills" in Chinese, "bus access conflict" in Chinese, "bus acknowledge" in Chinese, "bus acknowledge in" in Chinese,