bulk in Chinese
[ bʌlk ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "bulk"Synonyms of "bulk""bulk" in a sentence"bulk" meaning
past tense: bulked past participle: bulked plural: bulks present participle: bulking
- The problem bulks large in his mind .
- She was bulking large on his horizon .
- He lifted his huge bulk from the chair .
- The bulk of the work has already been done .
- It comes cheaper if you buy things in bulk .
- There was no bulk oxidation of the silver .
- A building is constructed with a bulk water tank .
- The eldest son inherited the bulk of the estate .
- Another basic quantity is the bulk modulus k .
- A dozen petticoats bulked out her figure .
- the property possessed by a large mass
- the property of something that is great in magnitude; "it is cheaper to buy it in bulk"; "he received a mass of correspondence"; "the volume of exports"
Synonyms: mass, volume,
- the property resulting from being or relating to the greater in number of two parts; the main part; "the majority of his customers prefer it"; "the bulk of the work is finished"
Synonyms: majority, Verb
- cause to bulge or swell outwards
- stick out or up; "The parcel bulked in the sack"
"bulk density" in Chinese, "bulk head" in Chinese, "barrel bulk" in Chinese, "bulk piling" in Chinese, "bulk modulus" in Chinese, "bulk selection" in Chinese, "buljovcic" in Chinese, "buljubasic" in Chinese, "buljugic" in Chinese, "buljung" in Chinese, "buljut" in Chinese, "bulk absorption" in Chinese, "bulk acceleration" in Chinese, "bulk accustic wave devices" in Chinese, "bulk acid polymerization process" in Chinese,