bulb in Chinese
[ bʌlb ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "bulb"Synonyms of "bulb""bulb" in a sentence"bulb" meaning
past tense: bulbed past participle: bulbed plural: bulbs present participle: bulbing
- The bulbs should be enclosed in safety shields .
- A bright electric bulb glowed above our heads .
- The new plant forms new bulbs in vegetative reproduction .
- V is the volume of the bulb .
- The top of the bulb cd must be at a lower level than mark b .
- To suction with a bulb syringe, push bulb in with your thumb .
- It's a bulb pressure tester for detecting battery leaks .
- The lack of air in the bulb prevents the filament from burning up .
- I must get those bulbs planted before the cold weather sets in .
- I have sent off for those bulbs i saw advertised in the paper .
- a rounded part of a cylindrical instrument (usually at one end); "the bulb of a syringe"
- electric lamp consisting of a transparent or translucent glass housing containing a wire filament (usually tungsten) that emits light when heated by electricity
Synonyms: light bulb, lightbulb, incandescent lamp, electric light, electric-light bulb,
- a rounded dilation or expansion in a canal or vessel or organ
- lower or hindmost part of the brain; continuous with spinal cord; (`bulb'' is an old term for medulla oblongata); "the medulla oblongata is the most vital part of the brain because it contains centers controlling breathing and heart functioning"
Synonyms: medulla oblongata, medulla,
- a modified bud consisting of a thickened globular underground stem serving as a reproductive structure
- anything with a round shape resembling a teardrop
"bulb up" in Chinese, "electric bulb" in Chinese, "lamp bulb" in Chinese, "flash bulb" in Chinese, "bulayci" in Chinese, "bulayevo" in Chinese, "bulayiq" in Chinese, "bulayir" in Chinese, "bulayov" in Chinese, "bulb adaptor" in Chinese, "bulb and potato aphid" in Chinese, "bulb and valve combination" in Chinese, "bulb angle" in Chinese,