building in Chinese
[ 'bildiŋ ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "building"Synonyms of "building"Use "building" in a sentence
- It was built after a european model .
- You need more protein to build you up .
- They are going to pull down that building .
- He built a fire and heated a pan of water .
- Many buildings were demolished by a hurricane .
- Destroy the old world and build a new one .
- He built an altar of smooth stones .
- In this way a high speed can be built up .
- You have held onto your build better .
- They 're going to remove into a new building .
- the act of constructing something; "during the construction we had to take a detour"; "his hobby was the building of boats"
- the commercial activity involved in repairing old structures or constructing new ones; "their main business is home construction"; "workers in the building trades"
- a structure that has a roof and walls and stands more or less permanently in one place; "there was a three-story building on the corner"; "it was an imposing edifice"
- the occupants of a building; "the entire building complained about the noise"
"built" in Chinese, "build" in Chinese, "builders winch" in Chinese, "builders yard" in Chinese, "builderstrial" in Chinese, "buildertrial" in Chinese, "builder’s work drawing" in Chinese, "building (bldg)" in Chinese, "building a bed out of a cardboard box" in Chinese, "building a cart behind closed doors" in Chinese, "building a embly" in Chinese,