bubble in Chinese
[ 'bʌbl ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "bubble"Synonyms of "bubble"Use "bubble" in a sentence
past tense: bubbled past participle: bubbled plural: bubbles present participle: bubbling
- The play bubbled with songs and dances .
- The bubble phase is essentially solid-free .
- Gas bubbles coalesce to grow as they rise .
- The boiling water bubbled furiously in the kettle ...
- Nationalism has been bubbling here .
- We saw bubbles rising from under the water .
- She is bubbling over with enthusiasm .
- The brook bubbles over the rocks .
- Her carefree laughter bubbled behind us .
- Fine bubbles originate in the lower respiratory tract .
- a dome-shaped covering made of transparent glass or plastic
- an impracticable and illusory idea; "he didn''t want to burst the newcomer''s bubble"
- a speculative scheme that depends on unstable factors that the planner cannot control; "his proposal was nothing but a house of cards"; "a real estate bubble"
Synonyms: house of cards,
- a hollow globule of gas (e.g., air or carbon dioxide)
- expel gas from the stomach; "In China it is polite to burp at the table"
Synonyms: burp, belch, eruct,
- form, produce, or emit bubbles; "The soup was bubbling"
- cause to form bubbles; "bubble gas through a liquid"
- rise in bubbles or as if in bubbles; "bubble to the surface"
- flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise; "babbling brooks"
Synonyms: ripple, babble, guggle, burble, gurgle,
"magnetic bubble" in Chinese, "bubble wrap" in Chinese, "bubble company" in Chinese, "soap bubble" in Chinese, "bubble gum" in Chinese, "quantized bubble" in Chinese, "bubble car" in Chinese, "bubble bath" in Chinese, "bubble dance" in Chinese, "bubbe bobble - jap" in Chinese, "bubbico" in Chinese, "bubbing" in Chinese, "bubbingnickelalloywire" in Chinese, "bubbio" in Chinese, "bubble scrubbing" in Chinese, "bubble accumulator" in Chinese, "bubble acoustic wave log" in Chinese, "bubble adhesion" in Chinese,