brute in Chinese
How to pronounce "brute"Synonyms of "brute"Use "brute" in a sentence
- Eichmann is not a low police brute .
- They are not many degrees removed from the brute ...
- I do think men are cunning brutes .
- For all that, the brute was there .
- We were all up against brute facts .
- The count was a low-lived brute .
- Actually man is in transit between brute and god .
- That's your fault for foisting the brute on us .
- Confronted with brute facts, mr. baldwin had recoiled .
- He would not be such a brute as to cross her .
- a living organism characterized by voluntary movement
Synonyms: animal, animate being, beast, creature, fauna,
- a cruelly rapacious person
Synonyms: beast, wolf, savage, wildcat, Adjective
- resembling a beast; showing lack of human sensibility; "beastly desires"; "a bestial nature"; "brute force"; "a dull and brutish man"; "bestial treatment of prisoners"
Synonyms: beastly, bestial, brutish, brutal,