brush in Chinese
[ brʌʃ ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "brush"Synonyms of "brush""brush" in a sentence"brush" meaning
past tense: brushed past participle: brushed plural: brushes present participle: brushing
- She paints with bold strokes of the brush .
- Laval brushed this aside with disdain .
- The enemy brushed aside our defenses .
- He was tarred with profiteering brush .
- Combs and brushes are toilet articles .
- He brushed aside my objections to his plan .
- Joe brushes regularly and uses mouth-washes .
- She sets to work with the scrubbing brush .
- He brushed by without noticing me .
- He brushed past me in a very rude way .
- contact with something dangerous or undesirable; "I had a brush with danger on my way to work"; "he tried to avoid any brushes with the police"
- the act of brushing your hair; "he gave his hair a quick brush"
- the act of brushing your teeth; "the dentist recommended two brushes a day"
- a minor short-term fight
Synonyms: clash, encounter, skirmish,
- a bushy tail or part of a bushy tail (especially of the fox)
- an implement that has hairs or bristles firmly set into a handle
- conducts current between rotating and stationary parts of a generator or motor
- momentary contact
Synonyms: light touch,
- a dense growth of bushes
Synonyms: brushwood, coppice, copse, thicket, Verb
- remove with or as if with a brush; "brush away the crumbs"; "brush the dust from the jacket"; "brush aside the objections"
- touch lightly and briefly; "He brushed the wall lightly"
- rub with a brush, or as if with a brush; "Johnson brushed the hairs from his jacket"
- clean with a brush; "She brushed the suit before hanging it back into the closet"
- cover by brushing; "brush the bread with melted butter"
- sweep across or over; "Her long skirt brushed the floor"; "A gasp swept cross the audience"
"brushing" in Chinese, "brushed" in Chinese, "scratch brush" in Chinese, "brush ability" in Chinese, "brush wheel" in Chinese, "brush cut" in Chinese, "carbon brush" in Chinese, "writing brush" in Chinese, "block brush" in Chinese, "brusentsov" in Chinese, "bruser" in Chinese, "bruserosco" in Chinese, "bruseschi" in Chinese, "brusewitz" in Chinese, "brush (coated) paper" in Chinese, "brush adjustment" in Chinese, "brush aeration" in Chinese, "brush aerator" in Chinese,