bronchus in Chinese
[ 'brɔŋkəs ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "bronchus"Synonyms of "bronchus""bronchus" in a sentence"bronchus" meaning
- The persistent inflammation leads to swelling of the terminal bronchi .
- The epithelium of the smaller bronchi was fragmented and partially desquamated .
- With contaminated hand, turn the child's head to right side to suction left bronchus .
- It is not unlikely that the components in certain forms of air pollution might also operate to induce bronchus pastic responses by this mechanism .
- Here is an aspergillus fungus ball in a dilated bronchus
- A study of caspase - 8 expression in bronchus asthma rat ' s myocardium
- Bronchus artery interventional therapy
- Laceration of trachea and bronchus
- One point of concentration is where the air tube and bronchus divides
- Bronchuses asthma inside doctor combinative treatment result observation
- either of the two main branches of the trachea
Synonyms: bronchial tube,
"bronchi" in Chinese, "bronchovesicular respiration" in Chinese, "bronchovesicular respiratory sounds" in Chinese, "bronchud" in Chinese, "bronchuli" in Chinese, "bronchuli respiratorii" in Chinese, "bronchus and ligature clamp" in Chinese, "bronchus artery interventional therapy" in Chinese, "bronchus associated lymphoid tissue" in Chinese, "bronchus attractive tube" in Chinese,