broker in Chinese
[ 'brəukə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "broker"Synonyms of "broker""broker" in a sentence"broker" meaning
past tense: brokered past participle: brokered plural: brokers present participle: brokering
- Brokers often trade on behalf of banks or corporations .
- Without protest we became used-car brokers .
- Do you know a floor broker named dean hart ?
- The british, he said, always preferred the role of brokers .
- The officials made money, and the brokers received a fat commission .
- All i know is that he is a broker with several accounts in his pocket .
- Insurance broker will quote rates for all types of cargo and risks .
- A factor differs from a broker in that he may sell in his own name .
- At the time the murder was committed he said that he had been in new york to see his broker .
- Shipping any stuff into israel blows any image we may have of an honest broker .
"ticket broker" in Chinese, "marriage broker" in Chinese, "ship broker" in Chinese, "bill broker" in Chinese, "money broker" in Chinese, "floor broker" in Chinese, "exchange broker" in Chinese, "brokenprey" in Chinese, "brokenshire" in Chinese, "brokentapedetection" in Chinese, "brokenwire" in Chinese, "brokepump" in Chinese, "broker ace" in Chinese, "broker activities working team" in Chinese, "broker agency" in Chinese, "broker agent" in Chinese,