brief in Chinese
[ bri:f ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "brief"Synonyms of "brief""brief" in a sentence"brief" meaning
past tense: briefed past participle: briefed plural: briefs present participle: briefing
- She glanced at him with a brief smile .
- He must accept any brief in the courts .
- His remark was brief without being curt .
- Sometimes it would go on a brief kick .
- We also give a brief treatment of valuation .
- Napoleon 's exile to elba was brief .
- I'll have quite a briefing to give you .
- A very brief summary is included here .
- There was a brief silence , followed by uproar .
- What he said was brief but significant .
- concise and succinct; "covered the matter in a brief statement"
- (of clothing) very short; "an abbreviated swimsuit"; "a brief bikini"
- of short duration or distance; "a brief stay in the country"
- give essential information to someone; "The reporters were briefed about the President''s plan to invade"
- a condensed written summary or abstract
- a document stating the facts and points of law of a client''s case
Synonyms: legal brief,
"dock brief" in Chinese, "brief bag" in Chinese, "sea brief" in Chinese, "briechle" in Chinese, "briede" in Chinese, "brieden" in Chinese, "briedis" in Chinese, "briedit" in Chinese, "brief , briefing" in Chinese, "brief a barrister" in Chinese, "brief abstract" in Chinese, "brief acceleration" in Chinese,