bridle in Chinese
How to pronounce "bridle"Synonyms of "bridle""bridle" in a sentence"bridle" meaning
past tense: bridled past participle: bridled plural: bridles present participle: bridling
- He could not have buckled a bridle on his own .
- "sister badgery?" he bridled .
- Every individual taste, every natural appetite, was bridled by caution .
- Thought arising from factual experience may be a bridle or a spur .
- I knew he would bridle when i told him of my meeting with jones and victor .
- The cathleen flapped the bridle reins sharply and the old mule moved off .
- Nature proved too strong even for the powerful feelings with which he endeavoured to bridle it .
- The king lifted her into the saddle, and with his hand on the bridle he led her along the pathway .
- The buckskin, finding no feed to her taste, took the trail stablewards, the bridle dragging .
- "my dear bounderby," said james, dismounting and giving his bridle to his servant, "i do see it. "
- the act of restraining power or action or limiting excess; "his common sense is a bridle to his quick temper"
Synonyms: check, curb,
- headgear for a horse; includes a headstall and bit and reins to give the rider or driver control
- respond to the reins, as of horses
- put a bridle on; "bridle horses"
- anger or take offense; "She bridled at his suggestion to elope"
"bridle hand" in Chinese, "bridle rein" in Chinese, "bridle trail" in Chinese, "bridle bridge" in Chinese, "bridle path" in Chinese, "briding loan" in Chinese, "bridinox" in Chinese, "bridiska" in Chinese, "bridko" in Chinese, "bridl" in Chinese, "bridle at" in Chinese, "bridle backs" in Chinese, "bridle bar" in Chinese, "bridle beam" in Chinese,