bridge in Chinese
[ bridʒ ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "bridge"Synonyms of "bridge""bridge" in a sentence"bridge" meaning
- It was the first eyebar suspension bridge .
- A road bridge has to carry a lot of traffic .
- The bridge is wide enough for trucks to pass .
- The bridge stands majestic astride the river .
- The river thames is spanned by many bridges .
- He crossed the bridge to this side of the river .
- A steel railway bridge spans the yalu river .
- Many bridges were swept away by the floods .
- Slow up while the car is over the bridge .
- He had a bridge that he took out at night .
- any of various card games based on whist for four players
- a structure that allows people or vehicles to cross an obstacle such as a river or canal or railway etc.
- an upper deck where a ship is steered and the captain stands
Synonyms: bridge deck,
- the link between two lenses; rests on the nose
- a denture anchored to teeth on either side of missing teeth
- a wooden support that holds the strings up
- a circuit consisting of two branches (4 arms arranged in a diamond configuration) across which a meter is connected
Synonyms: bridge circuit,
- the hard ridge that forms the upper part of the nose; "her glasses left marks on the bridge of her nose"
- something resembling a bridge in form or function; "his letters provided a bridge across the centuries"
- make a bridge across; "bridge a river"
- cross over on a bridge
- connect or reduce the distance between
Synonyms: bridge over,
"bridging" in Chinese, "bridges" in Chinese, "folding bridge" in Chinese, "swing bridge" in Chinese, "ferry bridge" in Chinese, "cantilever bridge" in Chinese, "box bridge" in Chinese, "herringbone bridging" in Chinese, "lattice bridge" in Chinese, "bridewealth" in Chinese, "bridewell" in Chinese, "bridey" in Chinese, "bride’s magazine" in Chinese, "bridgar" in Chinese, "bridge (overhead) crane" in Chinese, "bridge (pilot house, steerwheel house)" in Chinese, "bridge a gain the conversation" in Chinese, "bridge a river canal ravine etc" in Chinese,