breeding in Chinese
- This breed of horses is both tall and heavily grown .
- They bred conformity and role-playing .
- What is bred in bone will never come out of the flesh .
- Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves .
- Familiarity breeds contempt .
- She was born and bred a catholic .
- Specialization, too often, breeds half men .
- Idleness is a dangerous breeding ground .
- The competition factor at breeding is eliminated .
- Forty-three percent belonged to the new breed .
- the sexual activity of conceiving and bearing offspring
Synonyms: reproduction, procreation, facts of life,
- the production of animals or plants by inbreeding or hybridization
- helping someone grow up to be an accepted member of the community; "they debated whether nature or nurture was more important"
Synonyms: bringing up, fostering, fosterage, nurture, raising, rearing, upbringing,
- elegance by virtue of fineness of manner and expression
Synonyms: genteelness, gentility,
- the result of good upbringing (especially knowledge of correct social behavior); "a woman of breeding and refinement"
Synonyms: education, training, Adjective
- producing offspring or set aside especially for producing offspring; "the breeding population"; "retained a few bulls for breeding purposes"
"bred" in Chinese, "breed" in Chinese, "breeding ground" in Chinese, "pure bred" in Chinese, "breeding plumage" in Chinese, "close breeding" in Chinese, "cross breed" in Chinese, "breeding station" in Chinese, "half bred" in Chinese, "breeders seed" in Chinese, "breeders stock" in Chinese, "breeders stock farm" in Chinese, "breedig stock" in Chinese, "breedimprovedseeds" in Chinese, "breeding activity" in Chinese, "breeding age" in Chinese, "breeding aggregation" in Chinese, "breeding alternative" in Chinese,