breathing in Chinese
- Once again i breathed as a free man .
- Both boys were breathing very heavily .
- You'd have to pay to breathe that stuff .
- I stood at the curb trying to breathe .
- She could hear his heavy breathing .
- He breathed deeply of the cool air .
- You've laced me so tight i can hardly breathe !
- He may appear cyanotic and struggle to breathe .
- The team breathed confidence before the match .
- He breathed deeply and expanded his chest .
- the bodily process of inhalation and exhalation; the process of taking in oxygen from inhaled air and releasing carbon dioxide by exhalation
Synonyms: external respiration, respiration, ventilation, Adjective
- passing or able to pass air in and out of the lungs normally; sometimes used in combination; "the boy was disappointed to find only skeletons instead of living breathing dinosaurs"; "the heavy-breathing person on the telephone"
Synonyms: eupneic, eupnoeic,
"breathed" in Chinese, "breathe" in Chinese, "abdominal breathing" in Chinese, "smooth breathing" in Chinese, "breathing pipe" in Chinese, "breathing hole" in Chinese, "breather-pipe" in Chinese, "breather-tube" in Chinese, "breathholding" in Chinese, "breathiess" in Chinese, "breathin" in Chinese, "breathing 1：generalities" in Chinese, "breathing 2：mechanics of" in Chinese, "breathing 3：where not to breathe" in Chinese, "breathing 4：where to breathe" in Chinese,