bread in Chinese
[ bred ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "bread"Synonyms of "bread"Use "bread" in a sentence
past tense: breaded past participle: breaded present participle: breading
- Winston had finished his bread and cheese .
- They did not have any bread at the baker 's .
- He broke a piece of bread from the loaf .
- Put the steamed bread over the fire for a while .
- He always bought two loaves of stale bread .
- Bread is the staff of life .
- Rhizopus secrets this enzyme into the bread .
- Bread was rationed to one loaf per family .
- He spread some butter on his bread .
- He was one of the more stable bread of herzogs .
- food made from dough of flour or meal and usually raised with yeast or baking powder and then baked
Synonyms: breadstuff, staff of life,
- informal terms for money
Synonyms: boodle, cabbage, clams, dinero, dough, gelt, kale, lettuce, lolly, lucre, loot, moolah, pelf, scratch, shekels, simoleons, sugar, wampum, Verb
- cover with bread crumbs; "bread the pork chops before frying them"
"dry bread" in Chinese, "bread tree" in Chinese, "corn bread" in Chinese, "brown bread" in Chinese, "monkey bread" in Chinese, "pilot bread" in Chinese, "bread root" in Chinese, "bread line" in Chinese, "ship bread" in Chinese, "breachingofdyke" in Chinese, "breachofduty of care" in Chinese, "breachofrecognizance" in Chinese, "breachofwarrenty" in Chinese, "breachway" in Chinese, "bread and butter" in Chinese, "bread and butter machine" in Chinese, "bread and butter model" in Chinese, "bread and butter pass" in Chinese,