brass in Chinese
[ brɑ:s ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "brass"Synonyms of "brass""brass" in a sentence"brass" meaning
- The brass plate must be adherent to the steel .
- "it's very distressing," said brass .
- There came the blare of a brass band .
- "he, he, he!" laughed mr. brass .
- The brass surface must be free of contamination .
- He sported a pair of brass earrings .
- "true, ma'am, true," cried mr. brass .
- There were several doors with brass knobs .
- Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc .
- School brass band will provide music for entertainment .
- a wind instrument that consists of a brass tube (usually of variable length) that is blown by means of a cup-shaped or funnel-shaped mouthpiece
Synonyms: brass instrument,
- a memorial made of brass
Synonyms: memorial tablet, plaque,
- an ornament or utensil made of brass
- impudent aggressiveness; "I couldn''t believe her boldness"; "he had the effrontery to question my honesty"
Synonyms: boldness, nerve, face, cheek,
- the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something; "he claims that the present administration is corrupt"; "the governance of an association is responsible to its members"; "he quickly became recognized as a member of the establishment"
Synonyms: administration, governance, governing body, establishment, organization, organisation,
- the section of a band or orchestra that plays brass instruments
Synonyms: brass section,
- an alloy of copper and zinc
"high brass" in Chinese, "brass check" in Chinese, "brass farthing" in Chinese, "brass ring" in Chinese, "brass hat" in Chinese, "brass knuckles" in Chinese, "brass pounder" in Chinese, "brass winds" in Chinese, "brass foundry" in Chinese, "brasq" in Chinese, "brasque" in Chinese, "brasqueing" in Chinese, "brasquet" in Chinese, "brasquies" in Chinese, "brass adapter" in Chinese, "brass air cock" in Chinese, "brass alloy" in Chinese, "brass alloys" in Chinese,