brake in Chinese
[ breik ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "brake"Use "brake" in a sentence
- The brakes locked , causing the car to skid .
- The brakes were all too new and responsive .
- I slashed at his brake foot with my left boot .
- He dropped the reins and heaved on the brake .
- I was driving into town when my brakes went .
- We say that the brakes are on .
- I was driving into town when my brakes failed .
- The car screeched to a halt with grinding brakes .
- The mechanic installed new brakes .
- A sudden braking tumbled him down .
- a restraint used to slow or stop a vehicle
- anything that slows or hinders a process; "she wan not ready to put the brakes on her life with a marriage"; "new legislation will put the brakes on spending"
- an area thickly overgrown usually with one kind of plant
- large coarse fern often several feet high; essentially weed ferns; cosmopolitan
Synonyms: bracken, pasture brake, Pteridium aquilinum,
- any of various ferns of the genus Pteris having pinnately compound leaves and including several popular houseplants
- cause to stop by applying the brakes; "brake the car before you go into a curve"
- stop travelling by applying a brake; "We had to brake suddenly when a chicken crossed the road"
"flax brake" in Chinese, "hydraulic brake" in Chinese, "strap brake" in Chinese, "wheel brake" in Chinese, "steam brake" in Chinese, "fern brake" in Chinese, "brake block" in Chinese, "hand brake" in Chinese, "speed brake" in Chinese, "brak bulk agent" in Chinese, "brak river" in Chinese, "brak soil" in Chinese, "braka" in Chinese, "brakd shoe" in Chinese, "brake a embly" in Chinese, "brake a lication magnet valve" in Chinese, "brake a lication valve" in Chinese, "brake accumulator pressure gauge" in Chinese,