brain in Chinese
[ brein ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "brain"Synonyms of "brain""brain" in a sentence"brain" meaning
past tense: brained past participle: brained plural: brains present participle: braining
- Harry himself would probably blow his brains out .
- His brain seems to be functioning normally .
- She was the brains behind the whole scheme .
- Perhaps it is the brain that needs resting ?
- His brain is as cunning as his fingers .
- Meninges of the brain are slightly edematous .
- His brain was clouded by vapours and dreams .
- A word had clicked in peter's brain .
- Your trouble is cobwebs in the brain .
- He suffered from suffusion of blood on the brain .
- that part of the central nervous system that includes all the higher nervous centers; enclosed within the skull; continuous with the spinal cord
- that which is responsible for one''s thoughts and feelings; the seat of the faculty of reason; "his mind wandered"; "I couldn''t get his words out of my head"
Synonyms: mind, head, psyche, nous,
- mental ability; "he''s got plenty of brains but no common sense"
Synonyms: brainpower, learning ability, mental capacity, mentality, wit,
- the brain of certain animals used as meat
- someone who has exceptional intellectual ability and originality; "Mozart was a child genius"; "he''s smart but he''s no Einstein"
Synonyms: genius, mastermind, brainiac, Einstein, Verb
- kill by smashing someone''s skull
- hit on the head
"electronic brain" in Chinese, "brain truster" in Chinese, "feather brain" in Chinese, "brain damage" in Chinese, "thick brained" in Chinese, "brain trust" in Chinese, "brain case" in Chinese, "brain virus" in Chinese, "rattle brain" in Chinese, "braim seasons hotel hangzhou" in Chinese, "braima" in Chinese, "braimi" in Chinese, "braimovic" in Chinese, "braimovski" in Chinese, "brain (l02)" in Chinese, "brain (power) drain" in Chinese, "brain a ce" in Chinese, "brain abscess" in Chinese,