bracket in Chinese
[ 'brækit ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "bracket"Synonyms of "bracket""bracket" in a sentence"bracket" meaning
past tense: bracketed past participle: bracketed plural: brackets present participle: bracketing
- They bracketed discussion off for a moment .
- The girder is braced against an erection bracket .
- The expression in the square brackets looks familiar .
- Connection of the cables to the deck is accomplished in a bracket .
- It is wrong to bracket him with the extremists in his party .
- The rather messy expression in the brackets can be written in a symmetric form .
- We may employ equilibrium considerations to delete the second expression in the bracket .
- In hudson river bracketed it is as if she gropes for a non-existent norm .
- We should distinguish the square bracket from two straight bars enclosing a determinant .
- Two conversations with our longtime ally king hussein bracketed the meeting with ismail .
- a support projecting from a wall (as to hold a shelf)
Synonyms: wall bracket,
- either of two punctuation marks ([ or ]) used to enclose textual material
Synonyms: square bracket,
- either of two punctuation marks (`<'' or `>'') used in computer programming and sometimes used to enclose textual material
Synonyms: angle bracket,
- a category falling within certain defined limits
- classify or group
- place into brackets; "Please bracket this remark"
Synonyms: bracket out,
- support with brackets; "bracket bookshelves"
"flapper bracket" in Chinese, "bracket clock" in Chinese, "bracket saw" in Chinese, "gas bracket" in Chinese, "tripping bracket" in Chinese, "bracket foot" in Chinese, "square bracket" in Chinese, "top bracket" in Chinese, "brackenwall" in Chinese, "brackenwall village" in Chinese, "bracker" in Chinese, "bracker fan" in Chinese, "brackert" in Chinese, "bracket (or open, or skeleton) floor" in Chinese, "bracket (square brakcet)" in Chinese, "bracket adjustment" in Chinese, "bracket angle" in Chinese,