bounded in Chinese
- In this war there is an idiocy without bounds .
- Their business has grown by leaps and bounds .
- Gregory bounded up and ran to the door .
- His envy and malice knew no bounds .
- I bounded up the steps and rapped on the door .
- He went beyond the bounds of reason in those days .
- He ran and bounded like a buck .
- Her health is improving by leaps and bounds .
- What a bright, healthy, bounding girl !
- Your family is growing in leaps and bounds .
- having the limits or boundaries established; "a delimited frontier through the disputed region"
"bounded function" in Chinese, "bounded set" in Chinese, "boundaryscan architecturee" in Chinese, "boundaryscan description languagee" in Chinese, "boundarysurface" in Chinese, "boundass" in Chinese, "boundcharge" in Chinese, "bounded above" in Chinese, "bounded above sequence" in Chinese, "bounded beam" in Chinese, "bounded below" in Chinese,