bottom in Chinese
[ 'bɔtəm ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "bottom"Synonyms of "bottom""bottom" in a sentence"bottom" meaning
past tense: bottomed past participle: bottomed plural: bottoms present participle: bottoming
- I'll bet my bottom dollars that he will succeed .
- I 'll bet my bottom dollars that he will succeed .
- The tool shed is at the bottom of the garden .
- Main memory cycle time has bottomed out .
- We must get to the bottom of this mystery .
- Boiling water cracked a cup across the bottom .
- I want the bottom book in the stack .
- He's wearing the bottoms of his feet right off .
- Put your books on the bottom shelf .
- A footnote is made at the bottom of the page .
- situated at the bottom or lowest position; "the bottom drawer"
- the lowest rank; "bottom member of the class"
- come to understand
Synonyms: penetrate, fathom,
- strike the ground, as with a ship''s bottom
- provide with a bottom or a seat; "bottom the chairs"
- a cargo ship; "they did much of their overseas trade in foreign bottoms"
Synonyms: freighter, merchantman, merchant ship,
- the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
Synonyms: buttocks, nates, arse, butt, backside, bum, buns, can, fundament, hindquarters, hind end, keister, posterior, prat, rear, rear end, rump, stern, seat, tail, tail end, tooshie, tush, behind, derriere, fanny, ass,
- the lower side of anything
Synonyms: underside, undersurface,
- the lowest part of anything; "they started at the bottom of the hill"
- a depression forming the ground under a body of water; "he searched for treasure on the ocean bed"
- low-lying alluvial land near a river
- the second half of an inning; while the home team is at bat
Synonyms: bottom of the inning,
"bottom drawer" in Chinese, "foggy bottom" in Chinese, "false bottom" in Chinese, "bottom land" in Chinese, "bottom fish" in Chinese, "rock bottom" in Chinese, "bottom board" in Chinese, "botto" in Chinese, "bottolfson" in Chinese, "bottoli" in Chinese, "bottollier" in Chinese, "bottolo" in Chinese, "bottom (lower) chord" in Chinese, "bottom (or decking) plug" in Chinese, "bottom (or docking) plug" in Chinese, "bottom (trough) of business cycle" in Chinese,