bone in Chinese
[ bəun ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "bone"Synonyms of "bone""bone" in a sentence"bone" meaning
past tense: boned past participle: boned plural: bones present participle: boning
- Wait a minute, i have a bone to pick with you .
- His bones was laid in westminster .
- Our budget has been pared to the bone .
- Crushed bones make one of the best fertilizers .
- She used up the chicken bones to make soup .
- What is bred in bone will never come out of the flesh .
- The injured bone did n't articulate well .
- She felt in her bones that she would succeed .
- Train services have been cut to the bone .
- The dog scratched up a bone in the garden .
- consisting of or made up of bone; "a bony substance"; "the bony framework of the body"
- remove the bones from; "bone the turkey before roasting it"
- study intensively, as before an exam; "I had to bone up on my Latin verbs before the final exam"
Synonyms: cram, grind away, drum, bone up, swot, get up, mug up, swot up, Noun
- a shade of white the color of bleached bones
Synonyms: ivory, pearl, off-white,
- rigid connective tissue that makes up the skeleton of vertebrates
- the porous calcified substance from which bones are made
Synonyms: osseous tissue,
"boned" in Chinese, "crazy bone" in Chinese, "aitch bone" in Chinese, "ankle bone" in Chinese, "coffin bone" in Chinese, "bone eater" in Chinese, "palate bone" in Chinese, "bone fish" in Chinese, "bone dust" in Chinese, "bondyrz" in Chinese, "bondyug" in Chinese, "bondzic" in Chinese, "bondzin" in Chinese, "bondzulic" in Chinese, "bone a fish" in Chinese, "bone abscess" in Chinese, "bone absorption" in Chinese, "bone absorption rate" in Chinese,