bomb in Chinese
[ bɔm ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "bomb"Synonyms of "bomb"Use "bomb" in a sentence
past tense: bombed past participle: bombed plural: bombs present participle: bombing
- Fission bombs use highly enriched fuel .
- He reached up and placed the bomb there .
- Terrorists bombed several police stations .
- The bombing attack struck fear into their hearts ...
- He didn't know that the atom bomb would work .
- The bomb blast killed several harmless .
- The only method that figures is a bomb .
- The terrorists added their bombing campaign .
- He had only booby-trapped the bombs .
- The buzz bombs were bad enough .
- an explosive device fused to explode under specific conditions
- strong sealed vessel for measuring heat of combustion
Synonyms: bomb calorimeter,
- an event that fails badly or is totally ineffectual; "the first experiment was a real turkey"; "the meeting was a dud as far as new business was concerned"
Synonyms: turkey, dud, Verb
- throw bombs at or attack with bombs; "The Americans bombed Dresden"
- fail to get a passing grade; "She studied hard but failed nevertheless"; "Did I fail the test?"
Synonyms: fail, flunk, flush it,
"bombing" in Chinese, "laser bomb" in Chinese, "flare bomb" in Chinese, "fusion bomb" in Chinese, "candle bomb" in Chinese, "aerosol bomb" in Chinese, "plutonium bomb" in Chinese, "hydrogen bomb" in Chinese, "earthquake bomb" in Chinese, "bomarzo" in Chinese, "bomasang" in Chinese, "bomassa" in Chinese, "bomate" in Chinese, "bomatsu" in Chinese, "bomb ace warp" in Chinese, "bomb aging" in Chinese, "bomb aimer" in Chinese, "bomb aiming" in Chinese,