blooming in Chinese
How to pronounce "blooming"Synonyms of "blooming""blooming" in a sentence"blooming" meaning
- A blooming tree absorbs the sun's rays .
- They were blooming with health and happiness .
- Daffodils and crocuses bloom in the spring .
- The chestnuts in paris were all in bloom .
- The icy breeze nipped the young blooms .
- She is perfectly comfortable and blooming .
- My idea was growing, blooming .
- During the warmth of spring all the flowers bloom .
- They bloom as thick as buttercups in june .
- Their breath bloomed the frosty pane .
- the organic process of bearing flowers; "you will stop all bloom if you let the flowers go to seed"Adjective
- informal intensifiers; "what a bally (or blinking) nuisance"; "a bloody fool"; "a crashing bore"; "you flaming idiot"
Synonyms: bally, blinking, bloody, crashing, flaming, fucking,
"bloom" in Chinese
, "bloomfield hills" in Chinese
, "bloomfield new jersey" in Chinese
, "bloomfieldian" in Chinese
, "bloomgarden" in Chinese
, "bloomhardt" in Chinese
, "blooming age" in Chinese
, "blooming agent" in Chinese
, "blooming chocolate" in Chinese
, "blooming control" in Chinese
What is the meaning of blooming in Chinese and how to say blooming in Chinese? blooming Chinese meaning, blooming的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.