bloom in Chinese
[ blu:m ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "bloom"Synonyms of "bloom""bloom" in a sentence"bloom" meaning
- A blooming tree absorbs the sun's rays .
- They were blooming with health and happiness .
- Daffodils and crocuses bloom in the spring .
- The chestnuts in paris were all in bloom .
- The icy breeze nipped the young blooms .
- She is perfectly comfortable and blooming .
- My idea was growing, blooming .
- During the warmth of spring all the flowers bloom .
- They bloom as thick as buttercups in june .
- Their breath bloomed the frosty pane .
- a powdery deposit on a surface
- reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
Synonyms: flower, blossom,
- the organic process of bearing flowers; "you will stop all bloom if you let the flowers go to seed"
- a rosy color (especially in the cheeks) taken as a sign of good health
Synonyms: blush, flush, rosiness,
- the best time of youth
Synonyms: bloom of youth, salad days,
- the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
Synonyms: flower, prime, peak, heyday, blossom, efflorescence, flush, Verb
- produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
Synonyms: blossom, flower,