blood in Chinese
[ blʌd ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "blood"Synonyms of "blood""blood" in a sentence"blood" meaning
past tense: blooded past participle: blooded plural: bloods present participle: blooding
2.血族，血统；种族；家族(关系)；家世；门第；名门，门阀； 〔the blood〕 贵族血统。
- "by blood" in Chinese : 按照血统说
- "in the blood" in Chinese : 神探父子兵
- "s blood" in Chinese : 血竭
- "t-blood" in Chinese : 藤美树; 尻达也
- "the blood" in Chinese : 血死活不出来
- "there will be blood" in Chinese : 黑金企业; 未血绸缪; 未雨绸缪; 血色黑金; 血色将至
- "blood for blood" in Chinese : 以血还血
- "blood group, blood type" in Chinese : 血型
- "blood is thicher than blood" in Chinese : 血浓于水
- "blood or blood products" in Chinese : 血液或血液制品
- "blood picture;blood figure" in Chinese : 血像
- "blood type, blood group" in Chinese : 血型
- "blood washes blood" in Chinese : 西西里黑手党的爱恨情仇
- "blood will have blood" in Chinese : 血债血还
- "donate blood to a blood bank" in Chinese : 向血库献血
- In his veins dances the blood of hero .
- Though poor, he was blue blood in his veins .
- Golf is something that gets in the blood .
- He transfused his blood to the injured man .
- His wounding remarks clearly drew blood .
- Man has been intrigued with blood coagulation .
- This is the way to stem the flow of the blood .
- It made tim o'halloran's blood boil .
- There is constant reference to blood in plays .
- The worms have perforated the mucosa to suck blood .
- temperament or disposition; "a person of hot blood"
- the fluid (red in vertebrates) that is pumped through the body by the heart and contains plasma, blood cells, and platelets; "blood carries oxygen and nutrients to the tissues and carries away waste products"; "the ancients believed that blood was the seat of the emotions"
- people viewed as members of a group; "we need more young blood in this organization"
- the descendants of one individual; "his entire lineage has been warriors"
Synonyms: lineage, line, line of descent, descent, bloodline, blood line, pedigree, ancestry, origin, parentage, stemma, stock,
- a dissolute man in fashionable society
Synonyms: rake, rakehell, profligate, rip, roue, Verb
- smear with blood, as in a hunting initiation rite, where the face of a person is smeared with the blood of the kill
- "blood" meaning: Noun: blood blúd The fluid (red in ver...
- "blood" meaning in Japanese: blood n. 血; 血統. 【動詞＋】 ◆aerate blood 血液に酸素を供給する ◆The doctor...
- "blood" meaning in Korean: noun, 피, 혈액, 혈통, 순종, 살육
- "blood" meaning in Russian: 1) кровь; Ex: blood loss потеря крови, кровопотеря; Ex: bl...
- "blood" meaning in Arabic: n. دم, عصارة النبات, حياة, سلالة
- "blood" meaning in French: n. sang, liquide rouge qui circule dans les artères et l...