blocking in Chinese
[ 'blɔkiŋ ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "blocking"Synonyms of "blocking""blocking" in a sentence"blocking" meaning
- Too much oxygen can also block regeneration .
- Presumably reactive surfaces became blocked .
- He lives three blocks away from here .
- It was blocked by the fear of committing a blunder .
- He has a block when it comes to math .
- Paddy's heart seemed to block his throat .
- A book remains shut is but a block .
- That old block of flats is a real eyesore !
- Various types of block projections may be used .
- Theirs is the largest house on the block .
- the act of obstructing or deflecting someone''s movements
"blockhouse stone blindage" in Chinese, "blockhouse talker" in Chinese, "blockhouse warfare" in Chinese, "blockidentifier" in Chinese, "blockindicator" in Chinese, "blocking acknowledge" in Chinese, "blocking action" in Chinese, "blocking agent" in Chinese, "blocking agent adrenergic neuron" in Chinese,