blend in Chinese
[ blend ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "blend"Synonyms of "blend""blend" in a sentence"blend" meaning
past tense: blended past participle: blended present participle: blending
- Rainbarrow had again become blended with night .
- Melt the butter and then blend in the flour .
- Which blend of coffee would you like ?
- The city is a happy blending of town and country .
- The sea and the sky seemed to blend into each other .
- The red sofa did not blend with the purple wall .
- His manner is a blend of charm and politeness .
- Blend is a mixture of two or more polymers .
- Different metals are blended together to make alloys .
- The violent action was blended with many circumstances .
- the act of blending components together thoroughly
- a new word formed by joining two others and combining their meanings; "`smog'' is a blend of `smoke'' and `fog''"; "`motel'' is a portmanteau word made by combining `motor'' and `hotel''"; "`brunch'' is a well-known portmanteau"
Synonyms: portmanteau word, portmanteau,
- an occurrence of thorough mixing
- mix together different elements; "The colors blend well"
Synonyms: flux, mix, conflate, commingle, immix, fuse, coalesce, meld, combine, merge,
- combine into one; "blend the nuts and raisins together"; "he blends in with the crowd"; "We don''t intermingle much"
Synonyms: intermix, immingle, intermingle,
- blend or harmonize; "This flavor will blend with those in your dish"; "This sofa won''t go with the chairs"
Synonyms: go, blend in,
"blending" in Chinese, "blend word" in Chinese, "blending inheritance" in Chinese, "blemonte" in Chinese, "blemus" in Chinese, "blench" in Chinese, "blencke" in Chinese, "blencoe" in Chinese, "blend all instances" in Chinese, "blend between surfaces" in Chinese, "blend coal" in Chinese, "blend coffee" in Chinese,