blank in Chinese
[ blæŋk ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "blank"Synonyms of "blank""blank" in a sentence"blank" meaning
past tense: blanked past participle: blanked plural: blanks present participle: blanking
- Higbee went blank and then grinned .
- Her heart was relieved of its blankest dread .
- He looked at me in blank amazement .
- Her questions drew blank looks all round .
- I 'm a blank on the subject of whiteman .
- If you can not answer the question , leave a blank .
- Suddenly my mind went blank .
- She would plant one seed in the blank wall .
- Leave two blank spaces at the beginning of each paragraph .
- To settle up her bill, mrs. blank needed $10.
- void of expression; "a blank stare"
- (of a surface) not written or printed on; "blank pages"; "fill in the blank spaces"; "a clean page"; "wide white margins"
Synonyms: clean, white,
- not charged with a bullet; "a blank cartridge"
- keep the opposing (baseball) team from winning
- a cartridge containing an explosive charge but no bullet
Synonyms: dummy, blank shell,
- a piece of material ready to be made into something
- a blank gap or missing part
- a blank character used to separate successive words in writing or printing; "he said the space is the most important character in the alphabet"
"blank cartridge" in Chinese, "blank application" in Chinese, "blank wall" in Chinese, "subscription blank" in Chinese, "application blank" in Chinese, "blank form" in Chinese, "blank verse" in Chinese, "blank credit" in Chinese, "blank book" in Chinese, "blanie" in Chinese, "blanita" in Chinese, "blanitis obliterans" in Chinese, "blanjard" in Chinese, "blanjot" in Chinese, "blank acceptance" in Chinese, "blank account" in Chinese, "blank account book" in Chinese, "blank addressing" in Chinese,