blade in Chinese
[ bleid ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "blade"Synonyms of "blade""blade" in a sentence"blade" meaning
- Am i one of those foolish blades ?
- Yes , the blade is chipped in a few places .
- Leaves and blades are cut at regular intervals .
- The blade is chipped in a few places .
- A steel saw blade is 0.7mm thick .
- A bayonet blade is forged from the finest steel .
- There had been a famine of razor blades for months past .
- The unit is sturdy and the blades are normally deep .
- He snapped the little lock with the blade of his stiletto .
- The cold blade cut down, deep into brangwen's soul .
- the flat part of a tool or weapon that (usually) has a cutting edge
- flat surface that rotates and pushes against air or water
- the part of the skate that slides on the ice
- a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard
Synonyms: sword, brand, steel,
- a broad flat body part (as of the shoulder or tongue)
- a cut of beef from the shoulder blade
- something long and thin resembling a blade of grass; "a blade of lint on his suit"
- a dashing young man; "gay young blades bragged of their amorous adventures"
- especially a leaf of grass or the broad portion of a leaf as distinct from the petiole
Synonyms: leaf blade,
"saw blade" in Chinese, "shoulder blade" in Chinese, "leaf blade" in Chinese, "ledger blade" in Chinese, "roaring blade" in Chinese, "doctor blade" in Chinese, "bladderworm" in Chinese, "bladderwort" in Chinese, "bladderwort family" in Chinese, "bladderwrack" in Chinese, "bladdery" in Chinese, "blade reader" in Chinese, "blade 2" in Chinese, "blade acing" in Chinese, "blade activity factor" in Chinese,