bitt in Chinese
How to pronounce "bitt"Use "bitt" in a sentence
past tense: bitted past participle: bitted present participle: bitting
- You must make the tug line fast on the bitts
- Ventilation type mooring bitts
- Yacht ' s cross bitts
- Ship cross bitts
- I skimmed around for the watchman , awondering whereabouts he slept ; and by and by i found him roosting on the bitts forward , with his head down between his knees
- The firth chapter is " other questions of designing of the " dehong " " , it makes a study of of its bitt - towing - power - experiment and the layout of signal equipment according the property of salvation . directed by dr . shi xin
- a strong post (as on a wharf or quay or ship for attaching mooring lines); "the road was closed to vehicular traffic with bollards"
Synonyms: bollard, Verb
- secure with a bitt; "bitt the ship line"
"bitts" in Chinese, "gallows bitts" in Chinese, "riding bitts" in Chinese, "bitstreamfontnavigator" in Chinese, "bitsukov" in Chinese, "bitsy" in Chinese, "bitsy bitsy spider" in Chinese, "bits关于比特的比特" in Chinese, "bitt a cable" in Chinese, "bitt bollard" in Chinese, "bitt bolt" in Chinese, "bitt bracker" in Chinese,