bit in Chinese
[ bit ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "bit"Synonyms of "bit""bit" in a sentence"bit" meaning
1.少许，一点儿，一些；(食物的)一口，少量食物。 〔pl.〕 吃剩的食物；小片。
- "a bit" in Chinese : 有点; 有一点儿
- "a bit of" in Chinese : 少量的，一点; 有一点儿
- "a bit(of)" in Chinese : 有点
- "in bit" in Chinese : 以比特为单位
- "no bit" in Chinese : 非二进位
- "not a bit" in Chinese : 却不能与; 一点儿不; 一点也不
- "not a bit of it" in Chinese : 一点也不
- "on bit" in Chinese : 一值位
- "on the bit" in Chinese : 马被勒紧缰绳行走
- "bit by bit" in Chinese : 一点一滴; 一点一点地,渐渐; 一点一点地，逐渐; 一点一点地,逐渐地; 逐 ...
- "bit-by-bit" in Chinese : 渐渐地; 逐位, 按位, 逐个比特
- "bit (drilling bit) , drill bit" in Chinese : 钻头
- "bit by bit asynchronous operation" in Chinese : 逐位异步操作
- "bit by bit code" in Chinese : 逐位码
- "bit by bit compare" in Chinese : 逐位比较
- But he was certainly a little bit mad .
- His behaviour yesterday was a bit strange .
- Most of us enjoy a bit of scandal .
- Have they ever come out and bitten people ?
- The fish will bite all the better for the rain .
- You've got to bite on the nail now .
- He was biting his nails in his nervousness .
- Another of my great ideas bites the dust !
- Aren't you doing a bit for her ?
- You see, they are still a bit startled .
- the cutting part of a drill; usually pointed and threaded and is replaceable in a brace or bitstock or drill press; "he looked around for the right size bit"
- piece of metal held in horse''s mouth by reins and used to control the horse while riding; "the horse was not accustomed to a bit"
- the part of a key that enters a lock and lifts the tumblers
- a short theatrical performance that is part of a longer program; "he did his act three times every evening"; "she had a catchy little routine"; "it was one of the best numbers he ever did"
Synonyms: act, routine, number, turn,
- a small fragment; "overheard snatches of their conversation"
- an instance of some kind; "it was a nice piece of work"; "he had a bit of good luck"
- a small amount of solid food; a mouthful; "all they had left was a bit of bread"
Synonyms: morsel, bite,
- a small fragment of something broken off from the whole; "a bit of rock caught him in the eye"
Synonyms: chip, flake, fleck, scrap,
- a unit of measurement of information (from binary + digit); the amount of information in a system having two equiprobable states; "there are 8 bits in a byte"
- a small piece or quantity of something; "a spot of tea"; "a bit of paper"; "a bit of lint"; "I gave him a bit of my mind"
- an indefinitely short time; "wait just a moment"; "in a mo"; "it only takes a minute"; "in just a bit"
Synonyms: moment, mo, minute, second,
- "bit" meaning: Noun: bit bit A small piece or quantit...
- "bit" meaning in Japanese: １bit n. 小片; わずか; 《口語》 少しだけ, いささか; 《口語》 わずかな間; 《米口語》 例のこと; ...
- "bit" meaning in Korean: noun, 작은 조각, 조금, 소량, 잠시, 잔돈, 비트(정보량의 기본 단위)
- "bit" meaning in Russian: 1) кусок; кусочек Ex: small bits of sugar кусочки сахара E...
- "bit" meaning in Arabic: n. جزء, قطعة, شكيمة, اللقمة الجزء اللولبي من المثقب, لسا...
- "bit" meaning in French: n. morceau (pain); bout (papier ficelle); brin (paille);...
"biting" in Chinese, "bite" in Chinese, "bitten" in Chinese, "distal bite" in Chinese, "rose bit" in Chinese, "frost bite" in Chinese, "sound bite" in Chinese, "fippenny bit" in Chinese, "copper bit" in Chinese, "bisztricsany" in Chinese, "bisztricz" in Chinese, "bisztriczky" in Chinese, "bisztyga" in Chinese, "bisztynek" in Chinese, "bit (drilling bit) , drill bit" in Chinese, "bit (of a bridle); snaffle" in Chinese, "bit accumulator" in Chinese, "bit adapter" in Chinese,