birth in Chinese
[ bə:θ ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "birth"Synonyms of "birth""birth" in a sentence"birth" meaning
- Marx 's ideas gave birth to communism .
- The graph shows a bulge in the birth rate .
- The date of birth and death of qu yuan is unknown .
- It gave birth to many unpleasant stories .
- His wife gave birth to twin girls .
- She gave birth to a boy and died .
- She took a firm attitude towards birth control .
- This town gave birth to many great men .
- I have brought his birth certificate .
- She gave birth to a girl last night .
- the event of being born; "they celebrated the birth of their first child"
Synonyms: nativity, nascency, nascence,
- a baby born; an offspring; "the overall rate of incidence of Down''s syndrome is one in every 800 births"
- the process of giving birth
Synonyms: parturition, giving birth, birthing,
- the kinship relation of an offspring to the parents
- the time when something begins (especially life); "they divorced after the birth of the child"; "his election signaled the birth of a new age"
- cause to be born; "My wife had twins yesterday!"
Synonyms: give birth, deliver, bear, have,
"birth place" in Chinese, "caesarean birth" in Chinese, "breech birth" in Chinese, "high birth" in Chinese, "birth mark" in Chinese, "birth control" in Chinese, "birth rate" in Chinese, "birth pill" in Chinese, "virgin birth" in Chinese, "birte weiss" in Chinese, "birtek" in Chinese, "birtel" in Chinese, "birten" in Chinese, "birtevatn" in Chinese, "birth adjustment" in Chinese, "birth age marital" in Chinese, "birth age specific" in Chinese, "birth agemarital" in Chinese,