binding in Chinese
[ 'baindiŋ ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "binding"Synonyms of "binding""binding" meaning"binding" in a sentence
- A number x is called an almost upper bound of a .
- This hint was enough to bind my hands .
- Bind the prisoner to the chair with rope .
- He is bound up in the study of nuclear physics .
- He bought a bound volume of the magazine .
- In the long run , prices are bound to rise .
- He was bound ( as an ) apprentice to a shoemaker .
- They were legally bound into some home .
- We are bound to many nations by alliances .
- Is this bus bound for kennedy airport ?
- the act of applying a bandage
Synonyms: dressing, bandaging,
- the protective covering on the front, back, and spine of a book; "the book had a leather binding"
Synonyms: book binding, cover, back,
- strip sewn over or along an edge for reinforcement or decoration
- one of a pair of mechanical devices that are attached to a ski and that will grip a ski boot; the bindings should release in case of a fall
Synonyms: ski binding,
- the capacity to attract and hold something
- executed with proper legal authority; "a binding contract"
"bound" in Chinese, "bind" in Chinese, "bark bound" in Chinese, "honour bound" in Chinese, "full binding" in Chinese, "binding energy" in Chinese, "perfect binding" in Chinese, "binding agent" in Chinese, "south bound" in Chinese, "bindiba" in Chinese, "bindicator" in Chinese, "bindig" in Chinese, "bindila" in Chinese, "bindine energy of nuclei" in Chinese, "binding a liance" in Chinese, "binding a program" in Chinese, "binding ability" in Chinese, "binding act" in Chinese,