binary in Chinese
[ 'bainəri ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "binary"Use "binary" in a sentence
- A serial-down binary counter is needed .
- The supernova explosion disrupts the binary .
- Viruses do not undergo binary fission .
- If t=s, the binary operation is said to be closed .
- Let us try converting the number itself to binary .
- The set e may be thought of as a binary relation on set v .
- Seismic signals are stored digitally in binary code .
- A decimal number may be represented in coded binary form .
- There are various ways of obtaining the powers and roots of binary numbers .
- Cygnus x-3 is a binary x-ray source located at a distance of 10kpc .
- of or pertaining to a number system have 2 as its base; "a binary digit"
- consisting of two (units or components or elements or terms); "a binary star is a system in which two stars revolve around each other"; "a binary compound"; "the binary number system has two as its base"
- a pre-compiled, pre-linked program that is ready to run under a given operating system; a binary for one operating system will not run on a different operating system; "the same source code can be compiled to produce different binaries for different operating systems"
Synonyms: binary program,
- a system of two stars that revolve around each other under their mutual gravitation
Synonyms: binary star, double star,
"binary computer" in Chinese, "binary notation" in Chinese, "visual binary" in Chinese, "binary element" in Chinese, "binary measure" in Chinese, "binary system" in Chinese, "binary compound" in Chinese, "binary star" in Chinese, "binary alloy" in Chinese, "binarite" in Chinese, "binarity" in Chinese, "binarization" in Chinese, "binarova" in Chinese, "binart" in Chinese, "binary a bargain" in Chinese, "binary accelerator system" in Chinese, "binary accumulation" in Chinese, "binary accumulator" in Chinese,