bill in Chinese
[ bil ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "bill"Synonyms of "bill""bill" in a sentence"bill" meaning
- The mp moved an amendment to the bill .
- I asked your father to put his name to a bill .
- His bill should have been forty-five dollars .
- I paid my bill and have several pounds over ..
- The bill was read without a division .
- I paid the bill and have three pounds over .
- The bill was drawn on an american bank .
- I was just having lunch when bill rang .
- Bill finally rolled up two hours late .
- The bill passed with one dissentient vote .
- the entertainment offered at a public presentation
- horny projecting mouth of a bird
Synonyms: beak, neb, nib, pecker,
- a brim that projects to the front to shade the eyes; "he pulled down the bill of his cap and trudged ahead"
Synonyms: peak, eyeshade, visor, vizor,
- a long-handled saw with a curved blade; "he used a bill to prune branches off of the tree"
- a list of particulars (as a playbill or bill of fare)
- an itemized statement of money owed for goods shipped or services rendered; "he paid his bill and left"; "send me an account of what I owe"
Synonyms: account, invoice,
- a statute in draft before it becomes law; "they held a public hearing on the bill"
- a sign posted in a public place as an advertisement; "a poster advertised the coming attractions"
Synonyms: poster, posting, placard, notice, card,
- an advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet) intended for wide distribution; "he mailed the circular to all subscribers"
Synonyms: circular, handbill, broadside, broadsheet, flier, flyer, throwaway,
- a piece of paper money (especially one issued by a central bank); "he peeled off five one-thousand-zloty notes"
Synonyms: note, government note, bank bill, banker''s bill, bank note, banknote, Federal Reserve note, greenback, Verb
- advertise especially by posters or placards; "He was billed as the greatest tenor since Caruso"
- publicize or announce by placards
- demand payment; "Will I get charged for this service?"; "We were billed for 4 nights in the hotel, although we stayed only 3 nights"
"billing" in Chinese, "short bill" in Chinese, "pay bill" in Chinese, "bill book" in Chinese, "victualling bill" in Chinese, "bill board" in Chinese, "public bill" in Chinese, "exchequer bill" in Chinese, "bill head" in Chinese, "bilkic" in Chinese, "bilkin" in Chinese, "bilko" in Chinese, "bilkova" in Chinese, "bilku" in Chinese, "bill (in a legislature)" in Chinese, "bill acceptance" in Chinese, "bill accepted" in Chinese, "bill accompanied by document" in Chinese,