bewilder in Chinese
[ bi'wildə ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "bewilder"Use "bewilder" in a sentence
- The letter would only bewilder the mother .
- Presley was stunned, bewildered .
- But these pictures bewildered him .
- His fluid black eyes were bewildered .
- Mrs. penniman was scared and bewildered .
- Something bewilders me greatly .
- The examination questions bewildered tom .
- I am quite bewildered by all this .
- Mrs mountstuart is bewildered .
- Mr. slope had thus left her quite bewildered .
- be a mystery or bewildering to; "This beats me!"; "Got me--I don''t know the answer!"; "a vexing problem"; "This question really stuck me"
Synonyms: perplex, vex, stick, get, puzzle, mystify, baffle, beat, pose, flummox, stupefy, nonplus, gravel, amaze, dumbfound,
- cause to be confused emotionally
Synonyms: bemuse, discombobulate, throw,