beta in Chinese
How to pronounce "beta"Synonyms of "beta""beta" in a sentence"beta" meaning
- Beta emission consists of electrons .
- Insulin is secreted by beta cells, specialized cells in the pancreas .
- Changes in soybean water status have also been measured by beta ray gauging .
- Let us very briefly rehearse one or two facts about nuclear beta decay .
- The radioactive transformation giving rise to these electrons was known as beta decay .
- The shape of the electron spectrum in beta decay is not dominated by properties of the matrix element .
and have been suggested as the best sources of beta rays for these measurements. 曾有人提出，和是进行这些测量的最好的射线源。
- Couched in mathematical language within the framework of the quantum theory, it gave a satisfying explanation of beta decay .
- Perioperative use of beta - adrenergic receptor blockers
- Lightning beta version games - 4455 miniclip games
- the 2nd letter of the Greek alphabet
- preliminary or testing stage of a software or hardware product; "a beta version"; "beta software"
- second in order of importance; "the candidate, considered a beta male, was perceived to be unable to lead his party to victory"
"beta particle" in Chinese, "beta minus" in Chinese, "beta plus" in Chinese, "beta ray" in Chinese, "beta decay" in Chinese, "beta test" in Chinese, "bet you sell your soul" in Chinese, "bet your boots" in Chinese, "bet your life" in Chinese, "bet zayit" in Chinese, "bet zera" in Chinese, "beta (plant)" in Chinese, "beta 1 blocking agent" in Chinese, "beta 2 blocking agent" in Chinese, "beta absorber" in Chinese,