benzene in Chinese
How to pronounce "benzene"Use "benzene" in a sentence
2.＝ benzine. methyl benzene 甲苯。
- Benzene hexachloride is commonly called bhc .
- Ferric chloride alone gives polymer with benzene .
- The benzene ring is also seen in other compounds .
- The deoxygenated benzene derivative(105)is obtained .
- The simplest member of the aromatics series is benzene .
- Resonance theory says that benzene can be represented by two contributors .
- the intrinsic viscosities reported were detemined in benzene at 25℃.
- The lack of any methoxysubstituted benzenes would preclude any insertion process taking place .
- In a molecule as complex as benzene a very considerable number of normal vibrational modes are possible .
- We might predict that both the lower and higher vinylogs of benzene should be similar in this respect .
- a colorless liquid hydrocarbon; highly inflammable; carcinogenic; the simplest of the aromatic compounds
Synonyms: benzine, benzol,
"methyl benzene" in Chinese
, "benzedrinum" in Chinese
, "benzein" in Chinese
, "benzema" in Chinese
, "benzen carbon amide" in Chinese
, "benzendicarboxylic acid" in Chinese
, "benzene (methyl )" in Chinese
, "benzene alcohol" in Chinese
, "benzene alkyl" in Chinese
, "benzene and aromaticity" in Chinese
What is the meaning of benzene in Chinese and how to say benzene in Chinese? benzene Chinese meaning, benzene的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.